New Future Technology is has two offices (Maryland and Florida) and rapidly expanding. We help industry leaders across a broad array of sectors manage the primary complex challenges of succeeding in the global economy. We are a values-driven IT firm, guided by the principles of excellence, leadership, and citizenship. Our commitment to these values is reflected in our dedication to improving technology and championing initiatives that increase the diversity of the our profession.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager in our Washington, DC office who will be responsible for marketing and business development for both the Marlyand location and supporting our office in the Florida location
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working on the development and execution of business development strategy.
- Assisting and leading the implementation and execution of business development goals and initiatives.
- Proactively identifying business development opportunities, coordinating teams to pitch new business, and driving such opportunities from concept to execution.
- Drafting pitches, RFP responses, presentations, talking points, and background briefing materials.
- Managing submissions to rankings, directories and other publications and contests.
- Creating marketing materials including collateral’s, website content and one-off pieces to support business development efforts.
- Participating in industry and group meetings, as needed.
- Gathering intelligence on firm clients / targets and market trends to provide the firm with an understanding of the competitive landscape and to position the firm for increased effectiveness in winning new business.
- Planning and implementing client meetings and events.
- Providing internal training and coaching to partners in business development skills.
- Developing and tracking Client Development budgets.
- Supporting the recruiting and integration of laterals.
- Coordinating with the Communications team on PR opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a marketing and/or business development-related position in a professional services environment; IT experience is strongly preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge of practices, especially those listed above.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to multitask.
- Be highly customer service oriented, technologically savvy, organized, and meticulous.
- Demonstrate good judgment in a multiple leader, team oriented, fast paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, business or communications-related field is highly preferred, as is an advanced degree.
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Strong experiencing using Microsoft suite of products and other technology
- Ability to travel (25%)